Wednesday, March 7, 2012

12.5 Miler

Awesome run!  Time was good, too.  3 hours, 8 minutes.  As nervous as I was about the distance, I really enjoyed the run.  I did find it strange that I wasn't sore at all after this run, nor was I sore the day after.  And I really didn't stretch out well afterwards as I had somewhere else to be within an hour after I got done.  Of course I had to shower first!

In the course of my wanderings, I found a new trail (man made, of course) to run on every so often.  I'll leave you with some of what I saw on my run.









Can you see the turtle in this picture?  He was quite large!


This is an Easter display beside a church that isn't too far away from my house.

By the way, I took all of these pictures with my Blackberry.  Pretty good little camera, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment