Saturday, December 3, 2011

Just Have to Share my Dinner! (And other stuff)

OMG!  My dinner tonight was amazing!

Salmon fillet with sliced Roma tomatoes and Feta cheese (with basil & sundried tomatoes)
Roasted sweet potatoes
Salad made of leaf lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, & more Feta
I made a Dijon white wine vinaigrette and put that on both the salad & the salmon.  The salmon was baked in a foil packet for about 20 minutes.
Nomnomnomnom!

All of the vegies in my dinner tonight came from my Bountiful Baskets pick up this morning, except for the sweet potato.  I got that in my last pick up. Here's a picture of what I got in my basket this morning.  I'm really glad I found out about this organization.  For less that $20 and a short car ride, I got twice as much produce as I could by at the grocery store.  AND it's better quality produce, as well!  Score!  I'll be eating good for the next couple of weeks.




I officially start my half marathon training on Monday.  I'm planning on running in the morning before work during the week (Mondays & Wednesdays).  Both of those runs are only 30 minutes.  Adding in time for a warm up and cool down walk, my exercise time will be 40 minutes total. 

In other news, I ran the YMCA's annual Turkey Dash on Thanksgiving Day.  This is my 3rd year doing it, and I had a good time, as usual.  The course is a flat out and back run.  And this year, I got a PR!  37:10!  I was pretty stoked about that, let me tell you!  Here I am at the finish line:

Good night, everyone.  I hope you had a good Saturday.  Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment