Monday, November 14, 2011

On my way!

Well, I've finally done it.  I had been thinking of doing something like this for a while but just hadn't taken that step yet.  But I'm proud to say that last week I took that step.  I put myself out there and committed to a goal.  And it's a biggie!

I have to admit...after I took this step, I wondered what I was thinking.  Am I insane?  What have I gotten myself into?

What is it, you ask?

I am now registered for my very first half marathon!

The Zooma Texas Half Marathon will be held on March 31, 2012, in Bastrop/Austin, TX.  And I WILL be there!

http://zoomarun.com/texas/


This is my journey.  Care to join me?

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere! Good luck on that half marathon! I'm still kind of far from that! But I'll get there someday.

    ReplyDelete